Moneyless gung fu guy?

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Moneyless gung fu guy?

Postby internalfist » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Hello, I am currently traveling around not relying on money, for "personal", spiritual, & matter of fact of reasons. Due to some spiritual experiences last summer I decided to follow my heart & intuition, & (for lack of a better term) melt into tao(nature/be natural). My point here isn't to talk about why I have chosen to not rely on money but rather gung fu! Particularly the internal martial arts, nei jia quan & qi gong. I have some grand ideas to share these lovely things freely. Yes that is right freely, but that is for the future yet to come. Currently I am in UT spending time in the canyons (visiting a library currently) investing much time into sincere & earnest study of qi gong & nei jia quan (mainly xingyi, although I am finding ultimately there the internal styles all blend together, essentially one.)
Any how with summer nearing I have it in the back of my mind to possibly travel around & learn from more accomplished ones in the arts, mind you the current choice I have made to not rely on money & trust in spirit/tao/nature (not to sound cheesy but how else to name that unfathomable source of all) If there is any one interested in perhaps sharing some knowledge please let me know. Keep in mind I will be sharing this healing knowledge freely & indiscriminately to those who are sincere in wanting to improve the health of mind body and spirit thus bringing healing to more then just themselves. So I am not interested in learning form any one who claims to own a particular style. I seek with a sincere heart & only seek sincere truth in the arts.
~Infinite love & Peace~
internalfist
Forum Contributor

Postby internalfist » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Funny how things work when you put faith in the nature of life (tao, or w/e term you wish).
Discovered some people trained in Xingyi,Taiji, & Bagua here in Moab, UT. What is meant to be will be ;) & not to mention offered to share some lessons for free.
Also have been spending much time in the canyons to devote much time to earnest practice & study.
I have a buddy (Daniel) I've been sharing zhan zhuang with for almost a month now, which is also opening some avenues for sharing it for free with more people. A buddy of his was over last night & asked to learn some qi gong as well (my philosophy isn't to go out saying hey FREE QI GONG, but just allow it to happen naturally) & so I shared with him, & we got to talking & I mentioned my idea of sharing this freely & openly, & he made mention of a yoga studio that started out for free that I could possibly go & chat with them & work some thing out.
I plan to keep that on the back burner for now as I am still gathering knowledge & am only comfortable with sharing what I know & experienced for awhile, really just letting it come naturally & not striving.
Well I am still interested in other possible avenues for study!
To all, train well smile & walk blissfully!
internalfist
Forum Contributor

Return to General Chat