Do dantists in China use Qi Gong to heal the teeth & org

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

more to do with nutrition

Postby yeniseri » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:45 am

paper,

Healing the teeth and internal organs has to do a lot with nutrition, encompassing vitamins, minerals, etc.
Spiritual development is a different matter and is independant of teeth/no teeth and other stuff.
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

only one

Postby yeniseri » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:01 pm

sergey,

different views are OK. I have no wish to change your view, or better yet, why believe me if I say a thing or two. It is always better to test whatevr your beliefs are and what someone says and see how they stand up to reality.

Back to the teeth, it might one native to the mouth meaning a disease or something. One needs to change the flora of the mouth or do some type of dental stuff. I have no idea. WIll qigong change that? I may so no but if someone says yes then test it. See what the yes person can deliver.

good luck on your journey!
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

hearsay

Postby dresperation » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:30 pm

From listening to a public radio staiton, i onece heard that there are holistic dentists, that find the concection between teath and chi, very clear, because, the teath conect to qi, meridians, substences that go into the teath make their way into the body and effect the mind and everthing.

To make a short story short, there are holistic dentists that study the teeth in conection to the qi channels and such.
dresperation
Forum User

Postby Alex_Qc » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:19 pm

You probably all know that bones have to be considered as “alive”. In the same way that eating proteins will not make your muscles grow unless you exercise, eating Calcium will not help your bone density unless you apply some "stress" to it (for the most part, you can't simply sit in a chair and wait for the calcium to deposit in your bone).There are some specific bone cells plus we know bones are piezoelectrici (they can generate electricity/Qi when a mechanical pressure is applied).
The following finding about teeth is fascinating, but not that surprising after all :)

“Smile ! A new Canadian tool can re-grow teeth say inventors (from AFP)
Snaggle-toothed hockey players and sugar lovers may soon rejoice as Canadian scientists said they have created the first device able to re-grow teeth and bones.
The researchers at the University of Alberta in Edmonton filed patents earlier this month in the United States for the tool based on low-intensity pulsed ultrasound technology after testing it on a dozen dental patients in Canada.
"Right now, we plan to use it to fix fractured or diseased teeth, as well as asymmetric jawbones, but it may also help hockey players or children who had their tooth knocked out," Jie Chen, an engineering professor and nano-circuit design expert, told AFP.
Chen helped create the tiny ultrasound machine that gently massages gums and stimulates tooth growth from the root once inserted into a person's mouth, mounted on braces or a removable plastic crown.
The wireless device, smaller than a pea, must be activated for 20 minutes each day for four months to stimulate growth, he said.
It can also stimulate jawbone growth to fix a person's crooked smile and may eventually allow people to grow taller by stimulating bone growth, Chen said.
Tarek El-Bialy, a new member of the university's dentistry faculty, first tested the low-intensity pulsed ultrasound treatment to repair dental tissue in rabbits in the late 1990s.
His research was published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and later presented at the World Federation of Orthodontics in Paris in September 2005.
With the help of Chen and Ying Tsui, another engineering professor, the initial massive handheld device was shrunk to fit inside a person's mouth.
It is still at the prototype stage, but the trio expects to commercialize it within two years, Chen said.
The bigger version has already received approvals from American and Canadian regulatory bodies, he noted.”

I though this was cool
:D
Alex_Qc
Forum User

Re: Do dantists in China use Qi Gong to heal the teeth & org

Postby Josh Young » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 pm

ultra sound mediated bone tissue growth?... neat

it would be nice to see that kind of technology become over the counter.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Re: Do dantists in China use Qi Gong to heal the teeth & org

Postby joeblast » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

heh, or natural, a la the piezoelectric properties of bone ;)
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Return to Qigong / Chi Kung