Qinway Qigong

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Postby Ou Hanran » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Well of course if we do not breath we die.

For example, in Cai Songfang's Wuji qigong there is no attention paid to the breath. Nothing about smoothing, nothing about abdominal breathing, nothing about abdominal muscles in assocation with the breath, no reverse breathing, etc. etc. Nothing, nothing, nothing about the breath other than breath naturally. Those two words are the extent of instruction regarding the breath with the exception of instructing not to mix breathing techniques into the wuji practice The breathing strategy is there is no strategy.

Yet, Cai Songfang has reached a very high level with his style of qigong.

How can you explain it? Where is his main source coming from? If he's breathing naturally, that is nothing different than the breath of someone watching TV or sitting outside on the park bench.
Ou Hanran
Forum User

Postby joeblast » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I dont recall saying 'if you do not use this strategy, you will never achieve any great level' either :D You're dancing around the points I make!
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby Ou Hanran » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 pm

This is becoming humorous.

This whole conversation started with the bigu comment:

Bigu rocks...Embryonic Breathing is totally a prerequisite

I'm saying it is not and have provided examples.

Where is it that we are mis-communicating?
Ou Hanran
Forum User

Postby joeblast » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm

indeed :lol:
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby yeniseri » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Bigu, in the objective realm, is a type of theraputic fasting hence the yin-yang tea as part of the process!
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Re: Qinway Qigong

Postby carolRN » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 am

Yes, I have used the DVD, I have been to her $3600 seminar twice. The DVD will give good results over time, you may not feel it working, but it is. Excersices seem so simple that you might have a hard time believing that they could be effective. Lots of guided imagery while in Gigong state, which is how all very high level styles are. Breath work and having complete empty mind not needed in this system. incredible, but if anyone wants more info, they can email me at [email protected] and I can explain more and tell you how to get the most out of this system. If someone wants miraculous results, doing BIgu is best, and is needed if one has a serious illness. DVD is very entry level compared to results with BIGU. THis is one time when you actually pay for what you get. She now has one day seminar to learn BIGU for 18 days
carolRN
Forum User

Postby Dvivid » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 am

Carol, can you please give a brief synopsis here of what the seminar daily practice is like?

What kind of visualizations? What is the Grandmaster like?
Dvivid
Forum God

Postby yeniseri » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 am

I am not responding to Qinway Qigong but offering a few comments!
a. I met someone who benefitted from just the yin-yang tea acknowledging that changing the root and base, one can have a positive change to bring forth good fruit.

b. Many qigong systems use activity and inactivity with bending, stretching, gentle muscular movements stimulates basic circulation therby helping the body. Jingqishen of said movements with qihai/mingmen activation all are positive attributes and they would appear 'meaningless' if one does not have a rudimentary understanding of yangshengong concepts. No special breath, no special equipment but bring one's consciousness to effect some degree of change!

c. It is all that is needed. Simple like a cup of green tea instead of the toxic effects of colas, arsenic laden juices and other stuff.
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby carolRN » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 am

Back to Grandmaster Qin's Qinway System: Qinway 3.2 seminar involves a 2 hr Qi gong practice while participating in a full or partial BIGU (google 1st national congress,BIGU,Penn state) . Generally speaking, QiGong practices involve gathering Qi and moving it through out ones body. All QI consists of both good and bad Qi. Qinway system teaches that it is crucial to detoxify the bad QI and toxins out of the body or the benefits of good Qi can never be effective or complete at a deep level. BIGU is an excellant way to receive vital energy while pushing out toxins at the same time. In addition, many of the Qinway Qi gong excersices are also designed to eliminate toxins and detoxify: physical detoxification, informational detoxification, gasifying detoxification, spiritual detoxification, supernatural detoxification, in addition to BIGU detoxification are all addressed during the retreat. Students are then taught how to be with and communicate with nature spiritually, they practice receiveing vital Qi from trees, ocean and mountains . Students are able to experience the BIGU state instantly and after the seminar because Grandmaster Qin has the special ability, after years of practice, to gather Qi and remotely send it to you. Seminar includes sending Qi remotely to whatever location you may be at twice daily for 12 days after seminar, but one can continue (for $12 day) to do BIGU . Most students do Bigu 6 days or 12 days a month after the seminar. To read testimonial of student who has done it for years, google Ron,BIGU,Qinway. The ultimate goal of Qinway system is spiritual growth, but the theory is that one must first detoxify, then heal the physical body, only then can one gain huge spiritual truths/wisdon. Grandmaster QIn's ultimate goal is to be able to open a healing temple where people can come for free for physical healing, then go on to experience spiritual wisdom. She is living frugally, so most of the money from her seminars can fund the temple.
carolRN
Forum User

Postby yeniseri » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Bigu, is a natural progression, a root, to 'detoxify" the body, allowing for getting rid of those elements causing the disease/dis-ease and cleansing the system. If we look carefully at what many teachers do today, they makes physical changes while the elements causing the "dis-ease' remains to cause more harm. Cleansing the 'inside' first has always been a process but soemhow that has been left by the wayside. Examine this yourself.

To reiterate, I am not a Qinway Qigong practitioner but the process is in lne with yangshengogng concepts and principles. Cleanse the interior, get rid of the "poisons", cleanse the mental sphere and one may not even have to do qigong movements as expressed today by doing forms!
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Previous

Return to Qigong / Chi Kung