Xi sui jing, can I have sex during practice & not ejacul

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Xi sui jing, can I have sex during practice & not ejacul

Postby oldbeermaker » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi,
a bit of background, small circulation is working on every possible path. bilding quardian Qi on swimming pool by slow exchalling working well and efficient, trying five gates breathing slowly, starting feeling difference between yin and yang and meet them at huang ting, will start soon packing breathing and iron shirt, balancing yin and yang in few ways, i guess to much in short time but I am managing (all by myself based on books yang's and mantak's).
last time (i was here 6 month ago) I was sex rabbit with ejaculations twice a day,(40 years old) now I changed it for non ejaculation at all and keep often sex, this is gorgeous and Mantak Chia is precious. now, I am starting xi sui jing. my question is can I keep circulating energy from orgasm (very powerful) and doing xi sui jing, wai dan and nei dan. short description : energy is hitting the head and flowing down to the dan tien itself until it is full, sometimes it is running out when I forget to keep feet and hui yin in the right position. from a week I feel a little pressure on the heart (guessing not right level od Qi? why?)
oldbeermaker
oldbeermaker
Forum User

Postby joeblast » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey man! Good signs so far with conservation efforts, e.g. pool, 5, ht etc.

Yin is a powerful balancing factor ;) There's two approaches; one is of cutting off and reversing the root force, 'root' as in 'the generative force is moved by thought.' If you are attempting to create the golden elixir as its said, strictly speaking, no sex. But dual cultivation with no loss of fluid ('sealed the locking gate') if your central channel is cultivated enough then the orgasmic energy isnt just focused in one place can balance the energy out pretty well - in doing that to its fullest extent you need to differentiate orgasm from ejaculation! Not that it necessarily has to be completely sealed for the energetic effects to manifest to some extent, of course. I'd say with certain cultivation efforts ongoing, avoid things getting "too hot" while things are shakin', if you know what I mean. More heat=more stagnation taking place, more fluid being produced, getting the upstream trigger to be produced more also...and more effort into re-harmonizing.

Just be careful with your junk, brother :) Its your catalyst, dont want to waste it, dont want to burn the pan neither!

Try not being so concerned with the mental concepts of 'empty' and 'full' - you are an amalgam of energy fields, of whatever fantastic actual construct. Pour water into your hands ;)

Read over my breathing bit in the other thread here talking about the psoas and its interaction with the diaphragm, spend a little time in "anapasati engineering" and cultivate super stillness in the evening when you meditate and it will help integrate things. Stillness is very key, especially after doing any of this stuff...wind down appropriately and let yourself marinate in energy for a while, keep a smile since it helps keep the crown open, and enter super stillness. (I'd say supreme but dont want to infer I or anyone else fully understands the term supreme utter stillness :lol: )

Once you anchor your diaphragm from below and establish the motion you can let go of the front of the diaphragm (especially where the aorta and esophagus pass through,) and from there the heart floats gently and happily; the chong mai and the tenderloin are well integrated :lol:

if you feel inordinate pressure on the heart, exhale downward to the dantien>yongquan, outward to the laogung from T5, and make your heart center buoyant - you can also imagine a bright light an inch out from the laogung that will help reinforce the pericardium channel.

Also be mindful of how quickly you're making these changes - if you happen to 'get outside your engineering/experiential knowledge' you may not be able to predict which spring flies out of the motor first!

/\ Just being funny, good luck man :)
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby oldbeermaker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Thanks very much for great advices, I'll be in touch, artur
oldbeermaker
oldbeermaker
Forum User

Postby joeblast » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:39 pm

:)
/\
joeblast