Feeling Qigong

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Feeling Qigong

Postby Cotton Over Steel » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Prayer Hands Qigong

I explain a method where you can feel Qi for yourself, using a method called ‘Prayer Hands Qigong’ on Qigong Masters Radio show of May 05, 2011:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/qigongmast ... greg-hayes

This involves a number of symmetric moves with your hands held with their palms facing each other; and fingertips pointed up.

I explained this impromptu, and blind; and the host Lama Tantrapa felt it. I am not sure how many of the average 40,000 listeners also felt it.

When I demonstrate ‘Prayer Hands Qigong’ to people in person; all feel some effects.

Past shows can be downloaded for free. It includes the world-class experts, such as Yang Jwing-Ming, Al Dacascos, Mantak Chia, Erle Montaigue, and other well-known Qigong
masters.

PRAYER HANDS QIGONG

Place hands, with arms extended, in front of your Middle Dan Tien, palms facing inward, fingertips pointing up, then:

Move your palms 2-4 inches apart and do the following exercises:
1) move palms vertically up and down, 3-5 times: as if rubbing them,
2) move palms in opposite circles 3-5 times, then change directions;
3) slowly, evenly and gradually move palms:
a) further apart, as if stretching cotton candy, then
b) closer to each other, as if compressing air.

Pay close attention to the feeling between your hands. I suspect that then sensations might have something to do with one Qi’s properties; magnetic resonance.

One can also feel non-touching effects when holding magnets that are charged with the same pole. Although this is not Qi; it gives one a similar feel.

More at: http://www.jadedragonalaska.com/feeling-qigong.php
Cotton Over Steel
Forum Contributor

Return to Qigong / Chi Kung