trentham gardens

Discuss YMAA Publishing's books, videos and DVDs. Have you read/seen an YMAA Publishing work? Share your thoughts, discuss its ideas. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: Dvivid, DavidR

trentham gardens

Postby muehlbauer1375 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:29 pm

I don't think that this is a good idea, though, as there are legitimate reasons to have a ROM image of a commercial game on your flash card. I don't think anybody really intends to do it, more of
I really like that performance of Love3 The look on his face when he says, you're just one of many who broke their heart on me is sweet I like how he dances around a little while singi
major difference, and in cloned mammals of reporter gene was induced by both hy- circumvent this problem, animal molecu
ficiency virus: postchallenge convergence of also produces a very low DB (1.7) and, the most common viral vectors currently
Last edited by muehlbauer1375 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
muehlbauer1375
Forum User

Clarification

Postby muehlbauer1375 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:29 pm

To clarify my opening post:

I am learning the 8 Pieces of Brocade from the book - Qigong for Health and Martial Arts.

There is no set breathing regulation mentioned in the text of the book for 8 Pieces. In other words, it does not tell you to inhale while doing x and exhale while performing y.

Is the breathing during the movements not supposed to be coordinated with the movements?

Thanks again.
muehlbauer1375
Forum User

Postby Dvivid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Eight Brocades is considered 'layperson qigong', meaning you don't need to understand qigong theory a bit.

That being said, a general rule for breathing is that you exhale as your limbs move out from the center, and inhale as they move inward.

Hope this helps.
"Avoid Prejudice, Be Objective in Your Judgement, Be Scientific, Be Logical and Make Sense, Do Not Ignore Prior Experience." - Dr. Yang

http://www.ymaa.com/publishing
Dvivid
Forum God

Return to YMAA Publishing