Thinking to go at a seminar

Discuss shaolin longfist, white crane or other styles. Theory, practice and applications. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

Thinking to go at a seminar

Postby kippo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:42 am

I'm living in Quebec, Canada. So i'm french. I want to go at white crane or taijiquan seminar but i'm afraid to have some difficulties to understand everything as i'm not very good in english. I plan on going alone...

Do you think i should go? Let me know what you think!

Thx
"The things you own ends up owning you"
-Tyler Durden-
kippo
Forum Regular

Postby Inga » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:08 pm

I think you should definately go! Are you planning to come to Headquarters this summer? With more information, I am sure some members of the forum may be able to help you a bit more. By the way, I thought your English was fine.
Ancora Imparo
Inga
Admin

Postby kippo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Yes, i m planning to go to headquaters in june or july depending which of the seminars i wish to attend.

When i take time, my english is not so bad, it's just that i'm afraid some of the terms used during the seminars may be too technical. But, the more i think about it, and the more i want to go! :D

See ya!
"The things you own ends up owning you"
-Tyler Durden-
kippo
Forum Regular

Postby David Grantham » Thu May 24, 2007 12:30 am

Hey Kippo,
Do not worry about the language barrier at YMAA. Usually there are other foreigners (or as Master Yang puts it aliens :) )also attending, some of which may be french speaking, and they should be able to help you with any problems. I do not want to put the burden on Aaron, but if you attend the White Crane seminar he will be there. It just so happens that he speaks French as well. Although he will tell you it is not good. So modest that Aaron :) .

Speaking of which Who is going to White Crane. I hope alot of you are seeing how this is the last forcasted Summer seminar. Let's make it a great one!

Dave
See the world and seek the truth!
Never say I cant, always believe I will.
David Grantham
Forum Addict

Return to Shaolin Gong Fu / Kung Fu