First, thanks for all the answers. Please, make a reference to every point, and make your answer as long/professional as possible.
1. My target is enlightenment, but first wider the channels to achieve grand circulation asap
HOW long should last a single meditation session and what it should include as a minimum/standard. (which paths/how long/why/why not/embryonic brathing?/fusion of five elements?/etc. What is your exercise habit?
2. My habit at the moment: a bit of tai chi/embrace the tree/sitting small circulation and embryonic breathing/a bit of girdle breathing/marrow breathing/turtle breathing, bai hui-hui yin /gently packing to the kidneys and self healing my damaged spine (concentration of Qi/packing to the sacrum and lower spine),bone breathing, bone packing, some five gates breathing and rooting (in progress), reading (a lot). Very often my nose in the third eye point is ticking continuously, also I have found my centre/pearl in lower dan tien and sometimes in the head, in progress
Recently I started 5 gates breathing on the go, anywhere I am. Nice one but difficult
3. How can I measure my qi capacity? How can I check it? I feel mco on the tonque constant and strong. Sometimes I am woken up by flow and dan tien radiating.
4. Turtle breathing, bai hui/hui yin, it is very easy, especially when driving a car. What does it do with the body?. I can feel clearly energy moving at wish/thought to the points but not the way the Qi is moving, only destinations. Mostly using Buddhist breathing, feels more natural
5. When I want to meet/mix fire Qi and water Qi at Huang ting, how does it feel ? How can I pull/push it together?
6. What is the quickest method/other excercises to open/wider channels to the hands?
What I know is tai chi and embrace the tree but progress in that matter is very slow
7. Marihuana. because of relaxation coming from it I opened my mco and seriously achieved a lot, progress after weed is unbelievable. The question: is it good to use it from time to time to achieve more sensibility and understanding/feeling of Qi? What exactly does it do to the Qi and kidneys?I feel them cold all the time but colder when under influence of drug. It is built/released? very fast and in huge amounts. Dan tien is warming itself and Qi/blood circulation/pressure speeds after marihuana use, flow is starting freely
Also I am saying that it opens the body for energy of heaven and earth. Body sucks it automatically and extremely strongly. How can I improve it? Pack it, etc..
Also i am saying that it is banned because it opens body for energy and therefore for enlightenment, right?
8. There are side effects of weed. The right bladder channel is affected. There is a ‘fungus’/nail problem on BI-67, and broken skin under the toe BI-66, also the BI-35 is itching. Any idea why the right one only, and precisely how does it work?
9. Balancing yin and yang, methods please as many as you know please, I feel very often that I am still too yang, ringing in the ears almost on daily basis, when starting using Buddhist breathing ringing is stopping
You gave me a palm breathing, thank you for that but they are not quite open yet, working on it
Have to say that grounding/exchanging qi when feet breathing is working well. Any other ideas?
10. Roughly how many people in the world is enlightened? Three thousands? What would happen if everybody would be enlightened? a paradise?
11. My favourite method of breathing. I fill the lower abdomen to the max, like balloon on the edge of breaking, holding the breathing canal opened, and holding the breath for a while as long as comfortable/pleasurable (half a minute). This is like pushing the belly to explode with inner pressure. This way I stretch my spine out to the edge, but it is extremely relaxing. This way I feel packing/pulsating and clicking my spine with huge relief. . So what am I really doing? (my body loves it, and need it), after that I start proper breathing or circulation. It is like warming up before session. Should I avoid that internal pressure or is it good and I should continue?
12. Why should I avoid a huge wave of Qi after (long) holding a breath? I can control it by slow exhale and mind directing to the target, but why should I avoid a wave?
13. Sexual energy coming from orgasm, how long does it stay in the body, how efficient it is? I feel direct packing/pulsating to dan tien at the moment of reversing the sperm/orgasm and then nothing. It is very powerful but seems to disappear (easier to achieve without a woman to be truthful).
14. Quote from one blog ‘After SHO, when one "pull" the neigong line of attribute, one can usually see bright light or see things that happen inside and outside the body.
What is neigong line of attribute? How can I locate it/feel it, deal with it
15. What kind of packing is the safest and most efficient. I am packing qi to the bones, beginning stage. After that I can not sleep even the whole night. Very powerful. How can I keep it in the body?
16. What about stretching the spine? I do it like mad, then I can feel a very strong flow and pleasurable relax. When the vertebrae cliks, it automatically release the flow. The key point is sacrum and first lumbar from it/wej lu gate. What are the possible damages if I do it too strongly?
17. Lotus position. I cant do it but I slowly working on it. What is the benefit of lotus? How do you suck yin qi when sitting this way? By ming men?hair? sacrum? How? Legs are blocked
18. What is a connection between ming men and sucking qi directly to the kidneys? How useful is it? I sucked the moon directly to the kidneys and felt immediately blue color. How does it work? Now today I know, that the moon is artificial. How does it work then? If any doubts please check www.davidicke.com
, look for moon
19. Paranormal activity as a ‘side effect’ of circulation. What about this? See www.thewayofblindman.com
so you can understand what I mean. Please explain
. Am I progressing too fast?
Can I have private email to joeblast please? Email me please to email@example.com
There is lot more I need to ask but not on the forum. Thank you