My experience with internal alchemy

Discuss Qigong, its ideas, theories and practice. Please stay on topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

My experience with internal alchemy

Postby newoldman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Disclaimer: This is a true story. I have no reason to lie.

I was doing basic qi gong and I started to feel the qi in my dan tian. Then when I found out how real it is, I decided to try internal alchemy. I bought books and things like most of you are doing right now. I would practice in the morning and at night. Around 11pm to catch the yin energy.
I could feel my dan tian bubbling up with energy especially around this change in energy. I wanted to see how far I could take this. You see life wasn't fulfilling and I desperately wanted a spiritual experience. And Oh How I got one!....
I was reading a book that told me to clear my mind and in order to experience the Dao. When I would feel the Dao it would make my body rock while I was in half lotus. Well it happened!!!
First time it blew my mind. I didn't know what was going on but my goal was to maybe talk to God or find out what the Dao is. Let me cut to the chase. The rocking was from evil spirits loosening me up so they could enter me and take over. For a period of time they actually did. I was driving to school, a spirit entered my body and it controlled the car(not me!) and it made me crash almost killing me. The whole time I'm thinking it's the Dao and how wonderful it was.

Well, I don't know what the Dao is but all I know is this world is in a fallen state. When you allow spirits to enter you its like having sex with prostitutes with no protection. When your eyes are open...you'll see that this is a wicked world physically and spiritually. The peace you feel right now at this moment is God's hand protecting you. If your eyes were opened then you would be in a mental hospital like I ended up. Now some are going to say I was doing qi gong wrong. I'm gonna have to disagree. These arts are messing with God's tools that He uses to make things work and the evil spirits would like you to delve further into the spiritual arts so they can have an influence on your life. DO NOT DO INTERNAL ALCHEMY, EVEN WITH A TEACHER, YOU DON'T KNOW THEIR MOTIVES. Plus there is an important thing to say here. According to the Word of God, you are in a fallen state, a sinful state. Any sin sets you apart from God. Which is something you do NOT WANT. You'll never feel the peace you feel right now again. Trust me. So if you become spiritually immortal and in a sinful state. Think about the repercussions! This is why the Bible says the Jesus IS the Way! (sounds like the Dao doesn't it?) Now I can tell some of you are turned off by the post already. You've probably been denying the Bible maybe because its so big. The Bible is as big as the worlds disobedience to God. The Old Testament is all about your disobedience and God's forgiveness. That's why its so long! Not only did I survive almost dying at the hands of demons in a car accident, I was saved from immortality and spiritual destruction. All spirits believe in Jesus. If you can lucid dream like I can. Ask a spirit if "they are of God." You will get a response that they cannot lie about. Qigong and internal alchemy is real. But so is God and he doesn't want you to do internal alchemy. I wouldn't even do qigong but that is a personal preference. As long as you don't get into the spiritual side. Even if you do it for health reasons, still be careful. There's a lot more I could share but I'll leave it here for now. Ask any question you want to. I don't want people going the path I almost went. Don't deny the Bible like I did for so long.....
newoldman
Forum Newbie

Re: My experience with internal alchemy

Postby joeblast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 am

:lol:
Even in mildly complex systems, any outcome is the wrong thing to target, with the process being where the focus should be.
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby newoldman » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

Is this a funny post to you?
This is life and death here.
I practice Choy Lee Fut. I know a lot about qi gong too.
I'll tell you guys about one experience I had.
I had a dream where some demons entered. They came in the form of a nazi and told me to keep doing internal alchemy. Then I got scared and tried to wake myself up. I can usually wake myself up with a thought. This time I was trapped in the dream. I could feel a strong pull on my jade pillow the whole time too. I was scared out of my mind because it was the first time I couldn't get out of a dream on command. What happened next was crazy. A hooded figure dropped down from the sky, picked up something and went into space and blew it up. After that I could feel the pull on my jade pillow weaken and then I was allowed to leave my dream. I don't know who that spirit was but he was on my side....
I looked up Nazi's and what they were doing in Tibet and I have a feeling they were getting into serious spiritual stuff like this. If you are doing qi gong then you have to believe in spirits..if you believe in spirits then there is a good case that God exists. Think about it.
newoldman
Forum Newbie

Postby joeblast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 pm

I was chuckling because you're either a troll, or you never did any fundamentals and have developed zou huo ru mo. If you think you have no control over spirits entering you then you have some serious misunderstandings.
Even in mildly complex systems, any outcome is the wrong thing to target, with the process being where the focus should be.
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby newoldman » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:59 pm

I didn't say you have no control over spirits entering you. I did say that reading these books and things out here are dangerous. I read a certain book telling me to clear my mind. I told my sifu all of this and he said that it is very dangerous totally clear your mind. How can I be a troll if actually know what the jade pillow is, the MCO, the shift in energy around 11pm -3am. I was like you. This is just a warning. If you want to find out the hard way, go ahead. I have nothing to gain from trolling. I've had it in my mind to speak out about this but held back for a long time. I'm telling you these books and the Internet are dangerous. You don't know what you are messing with. I've done astral projection, lucid dreaming, qi gong. It all sounds so wonderful and magical to know something other people don't but when it can get you killed then its not so fun anymore.
newoldman
Forum Newbie

Postby newoldman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 am

This will be my last post since I'm counted as a troll. Never heard of a troll trying to help people but that's ok.
I know all these arts make you feel empowered. Gaining new abilities sounds so attractive. I'll tell you here that its not all that its cracked up to be. Your life won't be fun anymore when the spirit of divination comes over you or you start reading minds. Being normal as weird as this sounds comes with the best gift of all. That is love. If you ever astral projected then you know love is a concrete thing in the astral world. Demons flee from it and love allows you to go to the higher planes. The Bible says that God IS love. There's no way around it. Your protection is from God.
I had a lucid dream recently where two people were fighting. I yelled "STOP!" from a first person point a view and they looked around to see where it came from. After that, cars came down the road and killed them. I had the power to rewind the incident and bring them back to life. What I did inadvertently created a demon. My own voice even turned demonic which surprised me. All I was trying to do was help them. You see when God creates a being he gives them part of His Spirit which knows love. Because I tried to bring someone back to life I couldn't bring in the component of God's Spirit. Demons are beings who lack the Holy Spirit because they've denied it in their previous life. I' m sorry this post is so long but its for your good.
Jesus is THE only way to eternal life.
John 10
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Peace!
newoldman
Forum Newbie

Postby Monsoon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 am

Forgive me, but I am a little confused. You (newoldman) joined this forum in order to proselytize among the heathens? Your offence at the reaction you provoked is also a tad (British word alert!) confusing. What exactly did you expect to happen?

with respect,

Monsoon
peace and harmony

monsoon
Monsoon
Forum Guru

Postby sub_human » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 am

You must build a high shen, before allowing yourself to open up. Less, your mask becomes a defensive mechnism for your ego & wild circular thoughts will prevail..

Improper breathing will lead to improper thoughts, that is what happened to you. You are ill-trained in shen breathing.

The evil that exists.. exists in your thoughts. Breathe them away..
sub_human
Forum Contributor

Postby yeniseri » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 pm

newoldman wrote:Disclaimer: This is a true story. I have no reason to lie.
I was doing basic qi gong and I started to feel the qi in my dan tian. Then when I found out how real it is, I decided to try internal alchemy. I bought books and things like most of you are doing right now.

sir, you knowingly and willfully started on the wrong path but you expected a different result! You willfully ignored your own "faith' to reach the same conclusion you initially though of, then you ignored it. If you knew something was inherently 'evil' why pursue it? It makes no sense :o

It is always best to find a good teacher then decide if that is the perosn you would want to follow. One should also examine one's motives before any endeavour!
yeniseri
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby wpgtaiji » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:24 pm

seriously mate. If READING a book is too much for you, then you are in serious need of help. It is a shame that this is the sort of person that are attracted to the internal arts. Thank God this person left before they could spread their insanity any further...
wpgtaiji
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby John the Monkey mind » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:39 pm

joeblast wrote:I was chuckling because you're either a troll, or you never did any fundamentals and have developed zou huo ru mo. If you think you have no control over spirits entering you then you have some serious misunderstandings.

Sounds that way. I don't think you are likly to get this result if you get the solid basics and progress slowly. Qi Gong/Alchemy should boost mental defences and Shen still if you where low and depressed on starting or got things very wrong wile putting in a lot of hours you could have some odd experiences.

Still I have heard of odd things happening to and around Qi Gong practitioners or deep mediators and even had a few minor things my self but really its all about judgement and gradual progression.

If your down or have missed a lot of sleep/drink to much or have an obsession your not going to be in a good place wile you are in effect messing with your own programming and balance. Location can also play a part in my experiences. I lived in a house at Uni and in one room for a year I had terrible dreams and waking visions as I woke up, the next year in another room of the same house nothing at all even though I was training the same stuff more. There may or may not be spiritual beings to catch the unwary (I tend to thing there are and if you read "Esoteric Warriors" by Kozma there is a story by a Christian Silate guy) but the root of the problem most likly rushing a head full on without the knowledge or a teacher.

Train with a book but why rush things. Its like learning kung fu from books and DVD's, take it very slow and see if you can get people who know about it to give you some input. If you rush ahead you will just be training bad habits. I am all for Jesus and I don't think he wanted us to ignore our potential. Plenty of suggestion he was into esoteric practice given some of the things he is supposed to have said and done like fasting.

It is a shame to hear a guy scared of by unbalancing his mind but it sounds like he went all out without the foundation and with a huge wish to have far out stuff happen to him. This is not what most people do. Getting involved in meditation/Qi gong for super powers is some what missing the point. Astro projecting/lucid dreaming is going to throw up a huge bunch of weird dreams. They are more than likly just dreams.

He who speaks of the Dao knows not what it is lol goes for us all more likly than not.

Still I don't think he is a troll just a guy with some "True Legend" style over/poor training. Still he is welcome to his point of view and perceptions.
John the Monkey mind
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby caesar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:09 am

Could somebody give us a small description of what a good solid basis is then?
caesar

Postby joeblast » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 am

For starters, if you have no fuel, astral projection is more akin to mental projection and little else. Truly doing such things requires a very solid foundation in fundamental meditative practices and a strong body, firm jing. The space shuttle can sit on its launch pad all day but with no hydrogen and oxygen in the tank, the best it can do is sit there. With fuel, a whole heck of a lot more is possible. The vessel must be crafted and honed and provided with good context.

A good solid basis on meditative fundamentals means you've done the bodywork to get your body loose, fluids flowing well, tendons and joints strong - without that then you cannot sit for extended periods of time. It also involves copious amounts of breathwork, to and beyond the point at which you attenuate the neural potentials in the cranial nerves below a threshold energy, low enough that you get to the point where thought-stream-energy doesnt manifest much at all. The 5 senses = the 12 cranial nerves; excessive neural firing from the CNs engages some of the many feedback-loop mechanisms in the brain; resonances that will jump into higher portions of the brain (remember the CNs are on top of the midbrain, below the higher portions) and cause random thought to manifest. So the first fundamental goal of meditation is "to make the breath disappear" because it provides context for other things to become noticeable - what you are doing is taking a bunch of signals and targeting, attenuating these knowns, once the "noise floor" has been reduced, then you have "peeled back another layer of the onion" and you will be able to decipher a wider range of signals amidst less noise.

Many of the common points of meditation are designed to pacify input to the cranial nerves - not that this was the explicit intention when the techniques were empirically verified long ago, but with new maps of the body we can make these correlations.

This is where the concept of utter and complete stillness comes from - the only way to perfect the view independent of the body is to pacify and attenuate the body's signals below the perceivable threshold of neural activity - and partake of it every day. If you do that then you can integrate darn near any energy work, it is that fundamental and effective.
joeblast
Forum DemiGod

Postby caesar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Thank you. This was helpful.
caesar

Postby Trevor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

opps
Last edited by Trevor on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor
Forum User

Postby Josh Young » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Wow.

I will note that a minority of people who practice such things seem to rport these types of issues.
However it is my belief that this indicates mental illness, not actual events. These symptoms, hearing voices, feeling as if something else is controlling you, paranoia etc, these are all classic symptoms of specific forms of mental illness, which sadly will not go away simeply because one has faith in Jesus.

One of the problems with combining such practices with mental illness is this type of effect. This is because the mental aspects of these practices have potentially hypnotic effects, hypnosis, involving self or others is notorious for causing these types of effects and perceptions in individuals with pre-existing mental illness or severe emotional and or psychological trauma. The swaying motion the OP reported is indicative of hypnosis having been achieved. These types of episodes are very rare in those who practice these types of things, advanced energy mediation, self hypnosis etc, but are so common in people with mental illness that hypnotists generally attempt to screen out such patients and likewise use legal disclaimers to prevent them from being sued if such people slip though their screening process.

It might be wise if there was a screening process that could prevent such individuals from going through such experiences, which are very unpleasant. The idea is that such practices are only harmful in cases of mental illness and thus it becomes a matter of harm prevention to screen such people from doing such things as advanced meditation, self hypnosis and various types of qigong.
Josh Young
Forum DemiGod

Return to Qigong / Chi Kung