martial arts girl

Use this topic to discuss themes not related to martial arts. Everyone needs to chat sometimes, discuss some personal ideas, maybe talk about movies or music, please use this topic for that, so we can keep all other themes on the Martial Arts topic.

Moderators: nyang, Dvivid, Inga

girlfriends

Postby dc » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:04 pm

hardcore martial arts girlfriend = not good idea...
dc
Forum Guru

Postby zipwolf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:42 am

But one who hates martial arts with a passion is even WORSE!

Maybe a gf who just loves playing soul caliber two? :P
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

girls

Postby dc » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:46 am

well, if she hates martial arts...shes obviously not your girlfriend. soul calibur II...ah yes, i have it. interestingly, i let kyle and ian borrow it while i was away at college...they did everything in the game during that time...i guess it was payment for bomberman 64, eh folsy?
dc
Forum Guru

Postby zipwolf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:54 am

EVERYTHING in the game? Every secret char (not too hard) and EVERY secret MISSION? (Harder)

Dayumn!

I have lost my copy somewhere, care to buy me a new one DC? I'm hoping that your craziness might get me somewhere here.
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Folschild » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:40 pm

Yah, except I should have stolen one of Pat's video games, like Uniracers or Killer Instict Gold. Killer Instinct Gold was so frigging awesome. 72 Hit Orchid combo, what was that even about anyways? 72 hits is just ridiculous. What is with Pat and video games anyways? I don't even get it.

The trick for a sweet martial arts girlfriend is to have her be the smokin' hot, younger chick behind the front desk at your studio, who occasionally helped out while you taught little kids and got to see you work with them and thought that was really cute and started to like you, but still thought you were awesome at kung fu mainly because she didn't understand a thing about it and anything you did looked cool/tough and manly. Just don't let her move to Arizona on you, cause that just sucks. Hard. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...wah.
D.I.K.(e) Productions:
www.d-i-k-e.com
Folschild
Forum Addict

Postby zipwolf » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:40 am

Folschild wrote: Just don't let her move to Arizona on you, cause that just sucks. Hard. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...wah.

owch man.
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby scramasax57 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:56 pm

hahaha.

oh wait...wah for me too.

my voice of experience also says "don't do it".
aka eric hinds, 2nd stripe
n. andover, ma branch
yang's martial arts association

changchuan, baihe, and xingyi
scramasax57
Forum DemiGod

Postby Zhao Zi Long » Sun May 01, 2005 1:48 am

I've been on a few dates where the girl was interested in martial arts. Mostly they wanted to hear stories about the old heroes like Yue Fei, Wong Fei Hung, Guan Yu and maybe the Green Lantern. It's definetly fun to show off for them. Unless you go to a gymnastics gym and she jumps way higher than you.
Yeah, I think it would rock to have a kung fu girlfriend. There's just something about the two of you using swords against one another, blocking and bringing the hilts together. Then you look deep into her eyes, Barry Manalow starts up, and you just keep looking, knowing that the moment will be over in a second when she kicks you in the yockers (Irish term) and forces you by your honor to give up. But here is still that moment. Wait! What am I doing wasting my precious time typing this? I've got to practice!
Zhao Zi Long
Forum Regular

Postby scramasax57 » Sun May 01, 2005 5:31 pm

i hate barry manilow. even if i was gazing passionately into the eyes of the most beautiful martial arts girl ever, if barry manilow came on it would fill me with such rage i would punch her in the face.
n. andover, ma branch

scramasax57
Forum DemiGod

hinds

Postby dc » Mon May 02, 2005 12:51 pm

lol, hinds! that was friggin AWESOME.
dc
Forum Guru

Postby zipwolf » Mon May 02, 2005 12:54 pm

Well... i am going to make a movie, with the lead character a guy like you, who hates barry manilow SO MUCH, that he punches the girl of his dreams in the face when he comes on.
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

Postby Folschild » Mon May 02, 2005 2:25 pm

"Unless you go to a gymnastics gym and she jumps way higher than you."

Not to be a total bottom, but it's been my experience than girls can't jump. At all - even on a spring floor.

"There's just something about the two of you using swords against one another, blocking and bringing the hilts together."

You saw Final Flight of the Osiris too I take it.
D.I.K.(e) Productions:
www.d-i-k-e.com
Folschild
Forum Addict

Postby zipwolf » Mon May 02, 2005 3:54 pm

Some girls can jump. I think most are afraid of gaining any muscle on their legs required for jumping because itll make them look manly or some dren :P. (thats what its like here with most girls anyway.... Its a vein place to live)
zipwolf
Forum ÜberGuru

zipwolf

Postby dc » Mon May 02, 2005 5:21 pm

T-man,

you TOTALLY have to make that movie. make it your first SAG project and actually get barry manilow. i would watch it 343 times.
dc
Forum Guru

Postby Zhao Zi Long » Mon May 02, 2005 6:12 pm

It wasn't just Final Flight of the Osiris. They were blind folded. I take back what I said about Barry. I would rather have that song play from Night at the Roxbury.

"What is love?! Baby don't hurt me, don't me, no more..."
Zhao Zi Long
Forum Regular

Postby scramasax57 » Mon May 02, 2005 8:07 pm

hahaha, now you're talking.
n. andover, ma branch

scramasax57
Forum DemiGod

Postby OnlyMe » Tue May 03, 2005 12:46 pm

Folschild wrote:The trick for a sweet martial arts girlfriend is to have her be the smokin' hot, younger chick behind the front desk at your studio, who occasionally helped out while you taught little kids and got to see you work with them and thought that was really cute and started to like you, but still thought you were awesome at kung fu mainly because she didn't understand a thing about it and anything you did looked cool/tough and manly. Just don't let her move to Arizona on you, cause that just sucks. Hard. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...wah.

Why do i get the sense of the song "Memories in corner of my mind, sweet memories of the way we were" when I read this...lol...

Eric, you should be the king of the youngsters there, all the girls are your age. You can beat up Tyson and steal his girl :lol:
OnlyMe
Forum Addict

Postby scramasax57 » Wed May 04, 2005 7:35 pm

she's two years younger than me.

and tyson for that matter.

believe me, i have absolutely no wish to ever date another girl from kung fu again. in my opinion, its just an all around bad idea.
n. andover, ma branch

scramasax57
Forum DemiGod

Postby grump43 » Thu May 05, 2005 8:19 am

Why?
grump43
Forum Addict

Postby OnlyMe » Thu May 05, 2005 9:35 am

scramasax57 wrote:she's two years younger than me.

and tyson for that matter.

believe me, i have absolutely no wish to ever date another girl from kung fu again. in my opinion, its just an all around bad idea.

Wow two years younger...I am losing it, I cant guess anyones age anymore. So you have dated someone from Kung fu then...lol...now I know why. I guess the fact that you break up and having to see thier face in class on a nightly basis could wear on ya. Its the whole "dont dip the pen in the company ink" thing. I have learned that all to well (though is still doesnt stop me :twisted: ) Of course lately their learning..any new employees that starts comes with a pamplet warning them to stay away from me. I think my ink well may have dried up now :lol:
OnlyMe
Forum Addict

Next

Return to General Chat