Book: Analysis of Shaolin Chin Na 1st Edition by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Availability: In Stock and Ready to Ship—Cart Button
Release Date: January 1, 1900
Chin Na (Qing Na) is the study of how to control your opponent. It uses joint locks to limit mobility, and attacks acupuncture cavities and other sensitive parts of the body with strikes, grabs, and other techniques.
Chin Na is part of the course of study in almost all Chinese martial styles, and it can be a valuable addition to any other martial system. Chinese Chin Na is the root of the Japanese arts of Jujitsu and Aikido, and practitioners can use the study of Chin Na to increase their understanding of the theory and principles of their own arts.
- The ability to control an opponent through Chin Na is one of the highest measures of martial skill.
- Teach yourself with this book, even if you've never studied martial arts before
- 150 Chin Na techniques photographed and explained!
- Improve your skills with the many training methods, attacks, and counterattack techniques detailed inside.
- Increase your fighting options! Chin Na is easily integrated with any martial style.
- Heal training injuries with a section on Chin Na first aid, including herbal remedies!
- Go Beyond joint locks with vein and artery sealing, dividing the muscles, and misplacing the bone.