BOOK: Fighting the Pain-Resistant Attacker
Availability: Out of Stock—No Button Automated
Release Date: October 1, 2016
There is a truth in the world of hand-to-hand combat that too many martial artists aren’t aware of or refuse to believe. Every time you discover a sure technique, one that makes all your training partners groan and writhe in agony, there exists out there in the mean streets a host of people who won’t feel it.
People like these:
- Attackers with large muscle bulk or large fat bulk
- Attackers intoxicated on alcohol
- Attackers under the influence of drugs
- Attackers out of control with rage
- Attackers who are mentally deranged
- Attackers who feel pain but like it
Loren W. Christensen draws on decades of martial arts training and law enforcement experience, giving you techniques to survive the worst-case scenario.
This book isn’t about working out with a training partner. It’s about surviving a desperate street attack against a nightmare adversary who doesn’t acknowledge what you thought was your best shot.