Silk Jacket - Tai Chi Apparel - White / Black
Availability: In Stock and Shipping Now!
Fabric: Noil Silk
Some sizes unavailable.
Colors: Natural White, Black, Charcoal
100% noil silk. Made in the USA.
Stronger and more durable silk fabric gets softer with each wash.
NOIL SILK JACKET
- XS, S, M, L, XL - $74.95
- XXL & XXXL - $79.95
YMAA Silk Tops are handmade in the traditional style used by martial artists for centuries, loosely cut for flowing Tai Chi or Kung Fu. The flat buttons are easy to use and wont interfere with training, such as pushing hands. This soft and comfortable top has a classic style and is an excellent choice for all occasions.
Features: 100% noil silk. Pre-Washed. Made in the USA.
White color for silk is natural white. Not a brilliant white.
SIZE & FIT
Tips for choosing the correct size
- Your shoulder measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's shoulder measurement.
- Your chest measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's chest measurement.
- Your sleeve length should be about the same measurement as the chart's sleeve length.
- Sometimes, one measurement is more important than another. For example. If your shoulder measurement dictates that you need a size medium but your chest measurement says you need a size large, go with the size large.
- Sleeves can always be hemmed. If the size that best fits your shoulders and chest has a longer than necessary sleeve length, still go with that size.
MORE INFORMATIONCaring for your silk uniforms
- Pre-Shrunk. Machine Wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Natural fibers sometimes 'tighten up' during washing. This is normal. Regular wear will 'loosen' the fabric quickly.
- Can be steam ironed (delicate setting). This also helps loosen the fabric.