Silk Jacket - Tai Chi Apparel - White / Black
Availability: In Stock and Shipping Now!
Fabric: Noil Silk
Some sizes unavailable.
Colors: Natural White, Black, Charcoal
NOIL SILK JACKET
- XS - XL
- XXL & XXXL
YMAA Silk Jackets are made in the USA of 100% raw silk. This soft and comfortable top has a classic style and is an excellent choice for all occasions. The flat buttons are easy to use and won't interfere with training, such as Tai Chi pushing hands.
Features: 100% noil silk. Pre-Washed. Machine-washable.
Silk Apparel is not eligible for free shipping or store-wide sale offers.
SIZE & FIT
Tips for choosing the correct size
- Your shoulder measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's shoulder measurement.
- Your chest measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's chest measurement.
- Your sleeve length should be about the same measurement as the chart's sleeve length.
- Sometimes, one measurement is more important than another. For example. If your shoulder measurement dictates that you need a size medium but your chest measurement says you need a size large, go with the size large.
- Sleeves can always be hemmed. If the size that best fits your shoulders and chest has a longer than necessary sleeve length, still go with that size.
MORE INFORMATIONCaring for your silk uniforms
- Pre-Shrunk. Machine Wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Natural fibers sometimes 'tighten up' during washing. This is normal. Regular wear will 'loosen' the fabric quickly.
- Can be steam ironed (delicate setting). This also helps loosen the fabric.