Silk Pants - Tai Chi Apparel - Black, Charcoal
Availability: In Stock and Shipping Now!
Fabric: 100% Noil Silk
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge
Colors: Black, Charcoal
NOIL SILK PANTS Sizes Extra Small through Extra Large cost $79.95
Sizes XXL & XXXL cost $85.95
How should you dress for World Tai Chi Day on April 25, 2015?
If you want to join thousands of people around the world on this special day by wearing the most comfortable, durable and relaxing tai chi clothing you've ever experienced, then your search can end right now. Why?
YMAA's famous 100% Noil silk tai chi pants harmonize with your body, allowing you flow and move more freely to allow you to perfect every tai chi movement unlike anything else you could wear.
So whether you celebrate World Tai Chi Day from home, or show up at a local event event in style with our luxurious tai chi pants, you can still spend the rest of the year in perfect comfort!
To celebrate we are uniting with the people at the World Tai Chi Day Foundation to bring the world together around Tai Chi, we are making this very special celebratory offer for you:
Simply order a pair of Tai Chi Pants and you'll get a Free Tai Chi Calendar AND Free shipping (a $24.99 value). Our supply of pants and calendars are extremely limited, so be sure to act quickly as we will soon be sold out. Be sure to apply the coupon code WTCD15.
- Add a pair of Tai Chi Pants to your shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart, the calendar offer will pop up. Click add to cart
- The coupon code is automatically entered for you, just click apply
After you try them in just one work out, if you don't agree that YMAA tai chi clothing makes your every movement better and comfortably fluid, just contact us and we'll arrange to have them sent back and we'll give you a no-questions-asked refund. We think you'll love them and order more whenever we have more hand-made throughout the year.
SIZE & FIT
|Size||Waist range||Hips||Pant Length|
|XS||26 in—38 in
|S||28 in—40 in
(71 cm—102 cm)
|M||30 in—44 in
(76 cm—112 cm)
|L||32 in—46 in
(81 cm—117 cm)
|XL||35 in—49 in
(89 cm—124 cm)
|XXL||38 in—52 in
(97 cm—132 cm)
|XXXL||41 in—55 in
(104 cm—140 cm)
Tips for choosing the correct size
- Your waist measurement should be comfortably within the waist range.
- Your hip measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's hip measurement.
- Your leg length should be a few inches less than the chart's pant length.
- Sometimes, one measurement is more important than another. For example if your waist and leg length dictate that you need a size medium but your hip length says you need a size large, go with the size large.
- Pants can always be hemmed. If the size that best fits your waist and hips has a longer than necessary pant length, still go with that size.
Caring for your noil silk uniforms
- Pre-Shrunk. Machine Wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Natural fibers sometimes 'tighten up' during washing. This is normal. Regular ware will 'loosen' the fabric quickly.
- Can be steam ironed (delicate setting). This also helps loosen the fabric.