Silk Pants - Tai Chi Apparel - Black, Charcoal
Availability: In Stock and Shipping Now!
Fabric: 100% Noil Silk
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge
Colors: Black, Charcoal
NOIL SILK PANTS
Sizes Extra Small through Extra Large cost $79.95
Sizes XXL & XXXL cost $85.95
These are the highest quality silk pants in the world. YMAA Silk Pants are made in the USA of 100% raw silk. These soft and comfortable pants have deep pockets, comfortable elastic band in the waist, plus a drawstring, and loose-fitting ankle elastic.
Features: Pre-Washed. 100% Noil Silk. Machine-washable.
Silk Apparel is not eligible for free shipping.
SIZE & FIT
|Size||Waist range||Hips||Pant Length|
|XS||26 in—38 in
|S||28 in—40 in
(71 cm—102 cm)
|M||30 in—44 in
(76 cm—112 cm)
|L||32 in—46 in
(81 cm—117 cm)
|XL||35 in—49 in
(89 cm—124 cm)
|XXL||38 in—52 in
(97 cm—132 cm)
|XXXL||41 in—55 in
(104 cm—140 cm)
Tips for choosing the correct size
- Your waist measurement should be comfortably within the waist range.
- Your hip measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's hip measurement.
- Your leg length should be a few inches less than the chart's pant length.
- Sometimes, one measurement is more important than another. For example if your waist and leg length dictate that you need a size medium but your hip length says you need a size large, go with the size large.
- Pants can always be hemmed. If the size that best fits your waist and hips has a longer than necessary pant length, still go with that size.
Caring for your noil silk uniforms
- Pre-Shrunk. Machine Wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Natural fibers sometimes 'tighten up' during washing. This is normal. Regular ware will 'loosen' the fabric quickly.
- Can be steam ironed (delicate setting). This also helps loosen the fabric.