Silk Pants - Tai Chi Apparel - Black, Charcoal
Availability: In Stock and Shipping Now!
Fabric: 100% Noil Silk
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large XLarge, XXLarge, XXXLarge
Colors: Black, Charcoal
100% noil silk. Made in the USA.
Stronger and more durable silk fabric gets softer with each wash.
NOIL SILK PANTSCLEARANCE SALE - ALL CHARCOAL PANTS 50% OFF
- XS, S, M, L, XL - $59.95
- XXL & XXXL - $65.95
YMAA Noil Silk Pants are handmade in the traditional style used by martial artists for centuries, loosely cut for flowing Tai Chi or low stances in Kung Fu. These soft and comfortable pants are designed withstand all aspects of martial arts training and performance, and will lend a classic look and feel to your everyday practice. They are also excellent casual wear.
Features: Pre-Washed. 100% Noil Silk. Made in the USA.
SIZE & FIT
|Size||Waist range||Hips||Pant Length|
|XS||26 in—38 in
|S||28 in—40 in
(71 cm—102 cm)
|M||30 in—44 in
(76 cm—112 cm)
|L||32 in—46 in
(81 cm—117 cm)
|XL||35 in—49 in
(89 cm—124 cm)
|XXL||38 in—52 in
(97 cm—132 cm)
|XXXL||41 in—55 in
(104 cm—140 cm)
Tips for choosing the correct size
- Your waist measurement should be comfortably within the waist range.
- Your hip measurement should be a few inches less than the chart's hip measurement.
- Your leg length should be a few inches less than the chart's pant length.
- Sometimes, one measurement is more important than another. For example if your waist and leg length dictate that you need a size medium but your hip length says you need a size large, go with the size large.
- Pants can always be hemmed. If the size that best fits your waist and hips has a longer than necessary pant length, still go with that size.
Caring for your noil silk uniforms
- Pre-Shrunk. Machine Wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Natural fibers sometimes 'tighten up' during washing. This is normal. Regular ware will 'loosen' the fabric quickly.
- Can be steam ironed (delicate setting). This also helps loosen the fabric.