YMAA Wholesale Partner Details
Thanks for your interest in YMAA! Want the best prices available? Become a YMAA Wholesale Partner. Learn more about your wholesale account and how to resell YMAA items below.
If you are a teacher, store owner, or health professional, you may qualify for a wholesale discount. Reselling YMAA titles to your customers is a great way to add income to your business. There are three types of YMAA Wholesale Partner Account:
For smaller shops, martial arts schools and teachers or healing professionals. There is no minimum. You will receive 40% off the retail price.
BONUS: Orders over $250 will receive one free DVD from our promotional selections.
(On average, you'll earn about $10 - $15 dollars for each YMAA book or DVD you resell to your customers.)
For shops and martial arts schools that stock and sell a wide selection of books, DVDs or Tai Chi Apparel.
There is a (15) fifteen-item minimum. You will receive 50% off the retail price.
BONUS: Orders over $500 will also receive one free item of your choice. Anything!
For distributors and jobbers that stock and sell a wide selection of books, DVDs or Tai Chi Apparel. Contact YMAA for details.
You may order any combination of books, DVDs, apparel, music, calendars, etc.
Whichever account type best describes you currently, we'll discuss how we can help you continue to grow your business.
HOW TO ORDER:
Step 2: Email your order to David Silver.
- email: email@example.com
- FAX: 603-569-1889
- You can email your order with or without the form. Call 603-569-7988 with any questions.
A tax resale certificate is required to qualify for resale discounts. Credit Card is the preferred payment method. Payment terms are available for certain qualified accounts.
New Accounts: To open an account, just send us your first order! You will prepay your first two orders (Credit card/check/Paypal). Your order must be accompanied by proof of business and tax resale number. You can request a credit application at any time.
Returns create credit on your YMAA account.
Connect with us on FacebookYMAA Publication Center
Promote Your Page Too
For your convenience, you may also obtain YMAA products from the following distributors and wholesalers
- National Book Network (800) 462-6420
- Baker & Taylor (800) 775-1100
- Ingram Book Co (800) 937-8000
- New Leaf (800) 326-2665
- Asian World (800) 345-2962
- Century Martial Arts (800) 626-2787
- Academy of Karate Martial Arts Supplies (856) 547-5445
- Music Design (800) 862-7232
- New Hope martial arts, NYC (212) 643-8216
- China Books
- email: info at chinabooks.com.au
- Phone: 1800 44 88 55
- Web: www.chinabooks.com.au
- 2nd Floor, 234 Swanston Street
- Melbourne VIC 3000
- Paul Crompton
- Telephone: 020 8788 9130
- email: CromptonPH@aol.com
- YMAA Ireland
- Telephone: 353 1 2814901
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: http://www.ymaa.ie
- Pathfinder Books
- Telephone: 64 9 379-0147
- email: email@example.com
- YMAA S.A.
- Telephone: 27852 557-4722
- email: YMAASA@hotmail.com
- CKK. Ltd. London
- Telephone: 0192 384-2499
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISTRIBUTORS (WORLDWIDE)The businesses listed on this page qualify according to the following guidelines:
- Exclusive resellers for YMAA products (outside the USA)
- Nationally recognized wholesalers (USA)
- Maintain significant levels of YMAA Inventory