Embryonic Breathing Qigong
Tap into your inner power with this streaming video by Master Yang! Learn Embryonic Breathing, the fundamental training for opening the third eye and striving toward enlightenment. Dr. Yang teaches in English, with English/Spanish subtitles.
In this lesson, Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming delves deeper into his qigong theory, from the bestselling "Understanding Qigong DVD3". You'll learn the rarely taught fine points of how to training the powerful Embryonic Breathing technique, which until recently was only taught within the monastery.
- Learn to conserve and store your Qi to abundant levels
- Develop excellent health and vitality and enjoy deep relaxation
- Establish the root of spiritual enlightenment
Also known as "˜back to childhood breathing', this qigong meditation technique is the foundation of internal cultivation and advanced practice, and practitioners can sometimes seem to "˜age in reverse'. Embryonic breathing develops excellent health and wellbeing and increases your sensitivity and awareness.
Dr. Yang's systematic approach to teaching offers deep insight into the ancient art of Qigong with modern scientific data to support his theory from both an Eastern and Western perspective.
- Human Qi Network
- Upper Level and Lower Lever Qi
- Yin/Yang Body Chart (Diaphragm)
- Twelve Qi Channels and Eight Vessels
- (Jing, Luo, Mai, Dan Tian)
- Two Polarities of the human body
- Mind ---> Qi ---> Action
- Pumps and Pistons
- What is Taiji?
- Conscious Mind and Sub-conscious mind
- Rational Mind and Emotional Mind
- Grand Heaven and Earth and Small Heaven and Earth
- How An Embryo is Formed?
- Difference of Embryo and Fetus
- Four Weeks Embryo
- What is Embryonic Breathing?
- Yin and Yang Cores
- Dao De Jing Chapter 16
- Tang Dynasty (618-907 A.D.) Meditation Chart
- Purposes of Practicing Embryonic Breathing
- To Find the Spiritual Center (Spiritual Residence)
- To Synchronize (Re-unite) Human Spirit with the Natural Spirit
- Jump Out of Human Matrix
- Spiritual Enlightenment
- To Conserve the Qi
- To Store the Qi
- To Manipulate the Qi
- Health and Longevity
- Normal Abdominal Breathing Review (Zheng Fu Hu Xi)
- Reversed Abdominal Breathing Review (Ni Fu Hu Xi)
- Spiritual Breathing (Shen Xi)
- Cavity Breathing (Xue Wei Xi)
- Synchronized Cavities Breathing (Tong Bu Xi)
- Embryonic Breathing (Tai Xi)
- Yang Embryonic Breathing (Yang Tai Xi)
- Girdle Vessel Breathing (Dai Mai Xi)
- Skin Breathing (Fu Xi)
- Body Breathing (Ti Xi)
- Yin Embryonic Breathing (Yin Tai Xi)
- Wuji Breathing (Wuji Xi)
- Marrow Breathing (Sui Xi)
- Thrusting Vessel Breathing (Chong Mai Xi)
- Maintain and to Recondition the Physical Body
- Enhance Immune System
- Slow Down Aging Process (To Enhance Body's Metabolism)
- Comprehend the Meaning of Life
- Reopen the Third Eye (Spiritual Enlightenment)
- Return to Nature (Unification of Human Natural Spirit)
- Tian Ren He Yi (Enlightenment)
Drawing on over 40 years of training in Qigong and his Western scientific background in Physics and Mechanical Engineering, Dr. Yang presents a clear and fascinating explanation of his Qigong theory, and offers a simple Qigong exercise for students to begin experiencing their Qi. This program is a must for Qigong practitioners, acupuncturists, energy healers, and anyone interested in understanding exactly how and why Qigong works.
Qi-Gong means "energy-work". Qigong (chi kung) is the ancient art of building the body's Qi (energy) to a higher level and circulating it throughout the body for rejuvenation and health.
Qigong increases the quantity of energy in the body, and improves the quality of your circulation through energy pathways, known as meridians. Qi gong is sometimes called "acupuncture without needles."