YMAA Apps FAQ
Thank you for using YMAA video apps! Many bestselling videos are now available to stream or download on your phone or tablet. We are constantly updating the apps for Apple, Android and Kindle to bring you the best video lessons from the world's greatest masters.
1. If it is "free", why is there an in-app purchase to unlock the videos?
In-App Purchase (IAP) apps are listed for sale as "free download" with some free video samples, but each app has a cost to stream or download the full-length video. You receive the full contents of the DVD edition at a lower app price.
2. I got a new device, how do I get my apps to work?
If you updated your phone or tablet, just register your device in your app store with the same email account. Your old apps should become available to your new device. If you switched platforms, such as from Apple to Android, then you must purchase new apps.
3. How do I restore In-App purchases?
To restore purchases on iOS platform:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID and password.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID (same used to purchase)
- Open the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
To restore purchases for Android :
In-app purchases work best when you are running the latest version of the Play Store. To update the app:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Settings > Play Store version.
- (Play Store version is usually at the bottom of the settings list. )
- The app will update, or notify you that your version is up to date.
Clear data to restore Android apps:
- Go to your device Settings
- Open App Manager (called Apps on some devices)
- Select our app
- Select Storage (it may be located in a different place depending on your device)
- Delete the Data and Cache
- Go back to the App Manager
- Select Google Play Store
- Delete Google Play Store app data and cache
- Restart your device
- Open Google Play Store
- Look and open app. Paid apps are listed in your account.
Apple App FAQ
You can redownload apps on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV.* You can also redownload some in-app purchases.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the My Account button or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased.
An iPhone showing the Account screen in the App Store app on iOS. Purchased is highlighted.
- Tap "Not on this [device]."
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap the Download button . The app downloads to your device.