Neigong: Martial Qigong for Internal Power
Skill Level: 1 2 3
This video app has two In-App Purchases, one for each half of the 5-hour program. You will learn the general concept, theory, applications and exercises of Neigong with Dr Yang and top students. The traditional Chinese art of nei gong is the key to developing more qi (energy) and maximizing your circulation. Nei gong (also spelled neigong) means “internal skill”. By coordinating your movement and breathing, using traditional Daoist and Buddhist techniques, you may experience incredible benefits for your health and martial arts practice, including:
- Faster recovery and a stronger immune system.
- Deep relaxation and improved meditation.
- Increased stamina and long-lasting energy.
- Ability to hit with more force.
- Improved rooting and balance.
- Refined mind-body awareness and coordination.
- Enhanced ability to store and release qi.
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming teaches comprehensive theory so you may understand how nei gong can be trained correctly to gradually develop substantial internal power. Then you will begin your own practice with a follow-along nei gong workout. 340 minutes.