Tai Chi Pushing Hands
Skill Level: 1 2 3
Popular Tai Chi Pushing Hands instruction by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming. 5 hours total video. Two IAPs $9.99 USD.
Everything you need to learn, demonstrate and even compete Tai Chi Pushing Hands, taught and demonstrated by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming in five hours of video! Push Hands is a fun and fascinating solo and two-person Tai Chi practice.
Pushing Hands trains you to develop sensitive feeling, or "Listening Jin" to sense to your opponent's intention, understand their Jin (power), neutralize it, and then counterattack. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming clearly instructs the finer details of step-by-step Pushing Hands training, and with an emphasis on understanding the emitting of Jin and its applications. Techniques are taught solo and with a partner, from the most basic to advanced.
This app includes FOUR complete courses:
- Structure of Pushing Hands
- Basic Tai Chi Symbol Sticking Hands
- Solo Single Pushing Hands
- Partner Single Pushing Hands
- Partner Double Pushing Hands
- Basic Yin/Yang Tai Chi Ball Qigong
- Three Basic Jins
- Moving Tai Chi Symbol Sticking Hands
- International Stationary Double Pushing Hand Routine
- International Moving Double Pushing Hand Routine
- Wardoff, Pressing and Twisting Jin
- Stepping, Sense of Distance, and Angling
- Single Pushing Hands
- Double Pushing Hands
- Coiling and Spiraling Training
- Tai Chi Jin Practice
- Large Rollback Pushing Hands
- Cai, Lie, Zhou, Kao Pushing Hands
Run time: 300+ min / IAP to unlock each workout.