CURRENT STATUS (): All orders and shipments are on time. Please come back daily for updated conditions and helpful recommendations. More
President of Shouyu Liang Wushu Taiji Qigong Institute
Vice Chairman of International Wushu Sanshou Dao Association
Master Chenhan Yang is originally from Taiwan, where he began kung fu study at a young age. He began training at the Shou-Yu Liang Wushu Institute after immigrating to Canada. He has won several medals in both Canadian and American national competitions and is featured in the book, "Contemporary Famous Chinese Martial Artists". He currently teaches the advanced Wushu class and actively participates in Tai Chi, Xing Yi, Bagua, Sanshou, Dapeng Qigong and Iron Shirt Qigong. Chenhan Yang is president of the Shou-Yu Liang Wushu Institute, and married to Master Helen Liang. He lives with his family in Vancouver, Canada.
- 2014 Obtained level 8th degree from The World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters
- 2013 - present Vice Chairman of IWSD
- 2013 Wushu Head Judge in Can-Am International Championship
- 2013 IWSD Award: Outstanding Martial Arts Achievements
- 2012 Taiji Head Judge in Can-Am International Championships
- 2010 Wushu Head Judge in Tiger Claw's Kungfu Magazine.com Championship
- 2007 Grandchampion, 4 Gold, 1 Silver at 11th World Cup International Martial Arts Championship in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- 2007 7th degree black belt - International Wushu Sanshou Dao Association (IWSD)
- Featured in the book "Contemporary Famous Chinese Martial Artists"
- 2003 - 2004 Featured by Channel M in Tai Chi television series, Canada
- 1997 1 Silver, 2 Bronze at West Coast Can-Am Championships
- 1994 2 Gold, 2 Silver at North America Wushu Competition in Orlando
I am who I am today because of practicing Chinese Martial Arts. Chinese Martial Arts is a life prolonging, mental, and spiritual training. I love both the external and internal sides of the art, not only the forms, but the applications, theories, Daoist and Buddhist philosophies behind them. Above all, what fascinates me the most is universal truth that we may discover thru the training of this art. Chinese Martial Arts is so beautiful and profound. From its thousands years of history, we are able to see the wisdom of our ancestors. Although it is originated from China, it belongs to the whole world. The learning and training of Chinese Martial Arts is an inseparable part of my life and will never stop.