CURRENT STATUS (): All orders and shipments are on time. Please come back daily for updated conditions and helpful recommendations. More
Daisy Lee is certified as a Level III Advanced Qigong Instructor and Clinical Practitioner by the National Qigong Association of America, as well as being a past board member on the International Qigong Science Association in Beijing. She has studied and taught Qigong since the 1990s, inspiring people from all walks of life to take greater responsibility for their own health and well-being.
Her students include:
- doctors, therapists and cancer patients at Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, Maryland), and Women’s College Hospital (Toronto, Canada)
- youth and teachers in middle schools and high schools
- Vietnam war veterans healing from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Olympic athletes, cage fighters, boxers and martial artists
- the Deaf community
- hospice caregivers
- women in shelters, women’s health clinics, all-girls high schools (see below for specialized information on Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong)
- seniors homes and assisted living centers
- corporations seeking ways to empower employee health & reduce absenteeism due to job-related stress
- and others who desire practical, transformative self-care
Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong was created by Daisy after years of study with different Qigong masters who successfully addressed women’s health concerns with their own unique branch of Qigong. RLWQ supports holistic self-care and self-healing of menstrual and hormonal imbalances, breast and uterine tumors/cysts, fibrocystic breast disease, emotional ups and downs, menopausal symptoms, memory loss and numerous other women’s health issues. RLWQ can be used as an augment to western medicine or to enhance existing health and well-being.
Since 2009, Daisy has traveled the world to teach and certify female teachers to share this empowering women’s Qigong. RLWQ captured the attention of women around the world for its grassroots approach in “women teaching women to heal themselves”. Women of all ages, from puberty to the senior years, can learn from a nearby instructor and benefit from this empowering practice.