David Hopkins, PhD, is a psychologist with 21 years of experience, combining psychological principles relating to violence and psychotherapy with martial arts, self-defense, close protection, and in investigative work against terrorists and criminal elements, including organized crime. He has taught psychology relating to violence at universities in both the US and abroad, is a chief of the (Gidon)Israeli Krav Maga Association in Germany, and serves as a consultant to an international paramilitary and close protection team. David Hopkins resides in Germany.
- Physical Reaction to Information, December 14, 2015
- Nonphysical Reaction to Information, November 2, 2015
- Motivation of the Warrior, October 12, 2015
- Power Issues Relating to Women, September 28, 2015
- Psychology at Work: Developing the "Third Ear" and the Mob Boss, August 31, 2015