Willie "Bam" Johnson
Black Belt Magazine Cover, August/September 2018
Black Belt Hall of Fame Instructor of the Year 2000
Founder of Point MMA Krazy Athletics
Willie “The Bam” Johnson, is an award-winning martial arts teacher whose life mission is to help young adults and others become empowered, through the martials arts in order to make good life choices. He is a seven-time sport karate and kung fu world champion, a two-time All-American champion, and a nationally ranked Triple Crown martial arts champion. He teaches at The Bams Martial Arts Academy. Willie H. Johnson resides in Laurel Maryland. He can be contacted at www.pointmma.com
Willie is passonate about empowering others, below are a list of activities he either founded or personally supports.
- POINT MMA Safety based Mixed Martial Arts
- Krazy Martial Athletic 1-minute fitness workout challenges
- Diva Grit Empowering women through fitness and self-defense
- Authentic Street Combat! Safety Safety and street self-defense
- WARRIOR MINDSET Helping people to find balance in live through martial arts
- CALL 2 ACTION Finding the next big martial arts action stars!