Brain Fitness: The Easy Way of Keeping Your Mind Sharp Through Qigong
Only 2 unit(s) left.
Only 2 units left.
In Brain Fitness Dr. Aihan Kuhn shares her expertise in tai chi, qigong, and medicine, giving readers exercises designed to prevent brain aging. This book represents a synthesis of Dr. Kuhn’s studies in martial arts as well as Eastern and Western healing.
Tai chi and qigong practitioners around the world have long known that these arts promote fitness and self-defense. In this book Dr. Kuhn discusses their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits. She emphasizes how tai chi and qigong aid in memory, emotional balance, and lifelong learning.
This book features
- An illustrated manual detailing tai chi and qigong exercises to prevent brain aging
- Elements of Eastern and Western medicine combined to form a new vision of brain health
- Dr. Kuhn’s concise, accessible guidance from a lifetime of studying martial arts and medicine
With this book you will
- Learn Dr. Kuhn’s keys to prevent brain aging
- Discover the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits of tai chi
- Learn how tai chi and qigong assist in human healing
Dr. Kuhn says we have long assumed that getting older means facing a decline in memory, attention span, numerical ability, creativity, alertness, learning ability, and language.
“But we were wrong,” she adds. “New findings from science show that if the brain is consistently stimulated, no matter at what age, the brain can remain young and healthy.”
She has written Brain Fitness to help us all maintain that clarity, creativity, and vitality.