The Martial Arts Athlete—Mental and Physical Conditioning for Peak Performance
The Martial Arts Athlete answers questions that today's competitors must know to succeed - should you do push-ups or lift weights? Are energy bars and sports drinks any good? Are traditional forms a waste of your time? How do you eat to win? Discover powerful mind/body training for peak performance and incredible physical conditioning.
- Imagery for better strikes, kicks & takedowns.
- Meditations for a sharper mind.
- The power of relaxation.
- Mental skills to manage pain, improve discipline, and feel great!
Incredible physical conditioning to get you in the best shape of your life:
- Step-by-step strength training for powerful arms & shoulders.
- Killer ab-work for a lean torso and washboard stomach.
- Plyometrics for strong legs and explosive kicks.
- Three kinds of stretching for dynamic flexibility.
- Simple breathing techniques to power you up.
Discover the most effective workouts, nutrition secrets, and mind/body training for peak martial arts performance in competition and daily practice.