Qigong Grand Circulation for Spiritual Enlightenment (Hardcover)
Printing: Black and White
Qigong Grand Circulation is an ancient path toward spiritual enlightenment.
Spiritual enlightenment is a uniquely human endeavor; a universal and timeless quest to understand the mysteries of our lives. Perhaps it began when humans looked at the stars and first felt the enchantment of awe.
But today, with all of our comforts and technological advancements, we are not satisfied. Our lives are noisy.
- Our bodies are under steady assault by pseudo-foods, poisons, and sedentary lifestyles.
- Our spirit is chaotic, competing with dogma and fear.
- We struggle to unplug, to disconnect, to deeply relax.
- The search for spiritual development has never been more urgent.
Qigong helps us to consider and unify the mind, body, and spirit.
This book provides traditional and modern scientific definitions of Qi and offers qigong practices to guide you on a path toward spiritual growth. Unique to qigong's approach to spiritual enlightenment is the indivisibility of the mind-body-spirit. Training of one of these aspects is the training of all three.
- A traditional and modern scientific analysis of Qi
- Buddhist and Daoist differences in their approach to spiritual qigong training
- Various breathing techniques
- Fundamental concepts of Small and Grand Circulation Qigong
- Muscle/Tendon Change Grand Circulation Qigong
- Brain/Marrow Washing Small and Grand Circulation Qigong
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming has once again brought his unique scholarship and experience to write an insightful analysis of this ethereal and profound idea of spiritual enlightenment. His approach has always been to provide the information—a map—for the path.
------ - ------ - ------