Qigong The Secret of Youth 3rd ed. — Da Mo’s Muscle Tendon Changing & Marrow Brain Washing Classic (Hardcover)
Only 2 unit(s) left.
Printing: Black and White
Discover the Key to Longevity and Enlightenment
For over one thousand years, the timeless Qìgōng classics of Bodhidharma (Dámó) have been considered the key to enlightenment and long-lasting youth.
Dr. Yáng, Jwìng-Mǐng, long acclaimed for helping readers better understand Qìgōng concepts, has translated and written commentaries for both the Muscle/Tendon Changing Classic (Yìjīnjīng) and the Marrow/Brain Washing Classic (Xǐsuǐjīng). Using ancient Buddhist and Daoist documents as its foundation, this book analyzes and discusses theory and training methods in a modern and scientific manner. This double-edged approach will enable you to quickly achieve a high level of understanding of these profound Qìgōng regimens.
Qìgōng The Secret of Youth is organized into four parts:
- Buddhist and Daoist Qìgōng
- Muscle Tendon Changing Qìgōng (Yìjīnjīng)
- Marrow Brain Washing Qìgōng (Xǐsuǐjīng)
- Unanswered questions about Qìgōng
Whatever style of these classics you may practice, making sense of Qìgōng theory and principles is the best way to achieve your goals sooner, more accurately, and at a deeper level.
- General introduction to Qìgōng and practice
- Historical survey of Dámó and his influence on Qìgōng
- Adjusting Qì with Kǎn and Lí
- Training theory of Muscle/Tendon Changing
- Training theory of Marrow/Brain Washing
This 3rd edition includes pinyin tonal marks for pronunciation, modern Chinese fonts, and illustration enhancements.
------ - ------ - ------