Master Yang Qigong Deluxe Hardcover Collection
by Dr. Yang, Jwing-MingThis Qigong Hardcover Collection contains Master Yang's wisdom refined after decades of training, study and practice, providing you an essential library you'll refer to repeatedly during your lifetime of Qigong and Meditation practice.
Only 3 unit(s) left.
Skill Level: 1 2 3
About this amazing qigong collection
The Master Yang Qigong Hardcover Collection provides you with a complete library for a lifetime of effective qigong practice. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming teaches qigong with a rare focus on clear theory from both Eastern and Western medicine, in a full curriculum that includes traditional skills and modern science about bioelectricity. Dr. Yang's meditation techniques allow you to progress from beginner to intermediate and advanced meditation experience and develop a proper foundation for excellent physical and mental health.
Beyond learning qigong exercises for health, you may progress gradually through the complete path offered in Dr. Yang's qigong curriculum using this beautiful hardcover collection.
Eight Simple Qigong Exercises for Health (Hardcover Autographed)
The Ba Duan Jin, Eight Brocades Qigong, demonstrated by Master Yang.
For over 1,000 years, the Eight Brocades qigong form has been the most popular and widespread qigong practiced around the world. This revised edition of our bestselling beginner qigong book includes a new and modern easy-to-follow layout. Every qigong movement is presented in 4 large photographs with clear instructions, followed by an analysis of how the movements aid in improving health.
Improve your health in 10 to 20 minutes a day!
This book offers beginners a smart way to learn qigong (chi kung), the ancient Chinese system of gentle breathing, stretching, and strengthening movements.
You will practice The Eight Pieces of Brocade, one of the most popular qigong healing exercise sets, to improve your overall health and well-being.
Master Yang teaches you both the sitting set and the standing set of eight exercises. Learn how to activate the qi energy and blood circulation in your body, helping to stimulate your immune system, strengthen your internal organs, and give you abundant energy.
- Clear photographs show you correct postures
- Concise instructions tell you what to do
- Details inform you how the movements help
- Qigong theory explains why the exercises work
- Translations of ancient Chinese poetry provides key concepts to help you improve
No matter your age or your physical condition, the Eight Pieces of Brocade is a wonderful way to improve your health and well-being.
The Root of Chinese Qigong 3rd edition (Hardcover)
Dr. Yang's complete overview of Qigong Theory, History and Practice
The bestselling Root of Chinese Qìgōng is organized into four parts:
- What Qìgōng is and its different categories
- What the keys to practice are and how to properly proceed
- How Qì circulates in the body
- Unanswered questions about Qìgōng
Dr. Yáng, Jwìng-Mǐng is world-renowned for helping readers understand Qìgōng theories deeply and clearly. He presents ancient Qìgōng concepts in a logical way for the Western mind, which helps practitioners stay on the right path while deepening their knowledge and skills.
In this book, Dr. Yáng teaches sitting and standing meditation, demonstrates Qì massage techniques, and examines the body’s Qì pathways. He explains correct breathing methods, shares secrets for quieting the mind, and discusses how to increase your body's Qì supply.
- Qìgōng’s history
- Basic concepts of Qìgōng
- Qì and the human body
- The five categories of Qìgōng
- Regulating body, breath, and mind
- Regulating your essence, Qì, and spirit
- Key points for improving practice
- A detailed look at Qì channels and vessels in the body
Whatever style of Qìgōng you may practice, making sense of Qìgōng theory and principles is the best way to achieve your goals.
Qigong Meditation Embryonic Breathing 2nd edition (Hardcover)
The essential foundation to advanced Qigong and Meditation
Build a strong foundation for health, longevity, and spiritual enlightenment with the ancient art of Qìgōng Embryonic Breathing (Internal Elixir).
Chinese Qìgōng can be categorized into External Elixir (Wàidān) and Internal Elixir (Nèidān). To reach the goals of longevity and spiritual enlightenment, the practitioner must learn Internal Elixir Qìgōng.
The first step, and the focus of this book, is to understand the theory and the method of Embryonic Breathing. Practicing this breathing technique will help you
- Optimize your central energy system
- Conserve your energy
- Store this energy at abundant levels
Using ancient Buddhist and Daoist documents, Dr. Yáng analyzes and discusses meditation theory and training methods in a modern and scientific manner. This double-edged approach will enable you to quickly achieve a high level of understanding.
It is well acknowledged that without a proper foundation, the root of spiritual enlightenment will not be established and the meditative practice of Qìgōng for spiritual enlightenment, may be in vain.
Qìgōng Embryonic Breathing is organized into three parts
- Foundations: General Qìgōng concepts and meditation theory
- Translations and commentary of ancient documents related to Embryonic Breathing
- The practice of Embryonic Breathing meditation
The necessary second and third steps are to practice Qìgōng Small Circulation and Qìgōng Grand Circulation.
Qigong Meditation Small Circulation 2nd edition (Hardcover)
Improve your health and increase your energy with the Microcosmic Orbit
Qìgōng Small Circulation meditation has been known for centuries to not only promote health and longevity but also to open a path toward spiritual enlightenment.
Small Circulation meditation is the practice of circulating energy within the human body through the two main pathways, the Conception, and the Governing vessels. This practice is considered a foundation of Internal Elixir Qìgōng and was a fundamental step of meditation training in ancient times.
Practicing Small Circulation meditation will help you to
- Regulate the Qì circulating in your twelve primary Qì channels
- Make Qì abundant throughout your entire body
Building upon a foundation of Embryonic Breathing practice, Small Circulation is the second stage of meditation training for health, longevity, and spiritual enlightenment through meditation. The third step is to practice Qìgōng Grand Circulation.
Dr. Yáng presents translation and analysis of many ancient Buddhist and Daoist documents and offers modern scientific explanations for learning and training safely. This double-edged approach will enable you to quickly achieve a high level of understanding.
Qìgōng Small Circulation is organized into three parts
- Foundations: General Qìgōng concepts and meditation theory
- Meditation training procedures: Four refinements and five regulatings
- The practice of Small Circulation meditation
Qigong the Secret of Youth 3rd edition (Hardcover)
Trace back the root of qigong to Buddhist Master Bodhidharma at Shaolin Temple
For over one thousand years, the timeless Qìgōng classics of Bodhidharma (Dámó) have been considered the key to enlightenment and long-lasting youth.
Dr. Yáng, Jwìng-Mǐng, long acclaimed for helping readers better understand Qìgōng concepts, has translated and written commentaries for both the Muscle/Tendon Changing Classic (Yìjīnjīng) and the Marrow/Brain Washing Classic (Xǐsuǐjīng). Using ancient Buddhist and Daoist documents as its foundation, this book analyzes and discusses theory and training methods in a modern and scientific manner. This double-edged approach will enable you to quickly achieve a high level of understanding of these profound Qìgōng regimens.
Qìgōng The Secret of Youth is organized into four parts:
- Buddhist and Daoist Qìgōng
- Muscle Tendon Changing Qìgōng (Yìjīnjīng)
- Marrow Brain Washing Qìgōng (Xǐsuǐjīng)
- Unanswered questions about Qìgōng
Whatever style of these classics you may practice, making sense of Qìgōng theory and principles is the best way to achieve your goals sooner, more accurately, and at a deeper level.
- General introduction to Qìgōng and practice
- Historical survey of Dámó and his influence on Qìgōng
- Adjusting Qì with Kǎn and Lí
- Training theory of Muscle/Tendon Changing
- Training theory of Marrow/Brain Washing
Qigong Grand Circulation (hardcover)
Explore the full potential of traditional Qigong Solo and Partner Practices
Qigong Grand Circulation is an ancient path toward spiritual enlightenment. Today, with all of our comforts and technological advancements, we are not satisfied. Our lives are noisy.
- Our bodies are under steady assault by pseudo-foods, poisons, and sedentary lifestyles.
- Our spirit is chaotic, competing with dogma and fear.
- We struggle to unplug, to disconnect, to deeply relax.
- The search for spiritual development has never been more urgent.
Qigong helps us to consider and unify the mind, body, and spirit.
This book provides traditional and modern scientific definitions of Qi and offers qigong practices to guide you on a path toward spiritual growth. Unique to qigong's approach to spiritual enlightenment is the indivisibility of the mind-body-spirit. Training of one of these aspects is the training of all three.
- A traditional and modern scientific analysis of Qi
- Buddhist and Daoist differences in their approach to spiritual qigong training
- Various breathing techniques
- Fundamental concepts of Small and Grand Circulation Qigong
- Muscle/Tendon Change Grand Circulation Qigong
- Brain/Marrow Washing Small and Grand Circulation Qigong
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming has once again brought his unique scholarship and experience to write an insightful analysis of this ethereal and profound idea of spiritual enlightenment. His approach has always been to provide the information—a map— for the path.
The Dao De Jing: A Qigong Interpretation (Hardcover)
The timeless classic understood through the lens of Internal Cultivation
This book examines one of the world's most enduring and influential literary works through the timeless art of qigong. In his words, Lao Tzu (or Laozi), author of the Dao De Jing, embodies qigong principles, advocating the cultivation of mind and body. Only when we know qigong can we know Lao Tzu—and only when we know Lao Tzu can we know the Dao De Jing.
Lao Tzu's writing has been read, translated, and discussed around the globe. It deals with principles that transcend time and culture. That is why this ancient text has been reimagined countless times in books on business, relationships, and parenting—but never with a focus on the art of qigong. This makes the Dao De Jing: A Qigong Interpretationunique and indispensible.
Many chapters in the Dao De Jing purely talk about qigong, especially the practices of regulating the body, breathing, mind, qi, and spirit.
Dr. Yang, a renowned author, scholar, and martial artist, devoted decades to researching and writing this book. He interprets and analyzes the 81 chapters of the Dao De Jing. His commentary will bring new insight, inspiration, and depth to your understanding of Lao Tzu's words—and to your qigong practice.
This book includes
- The complete Dao De Jing in English and its original Chinese text
- Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming's commentary and analysis of each chapter
- Numerous illustrations and diagrams
The Dao De Jing: A Qigong Interpretation is not a book of instruction. It is about the Way—the path before us, in qigong and in life, where what you achieve comes through your own understanding.
Qigong practice will not only improve your health, vitality, and longevity, but it can energize and revitalize your mind, body, and spirit.
You get all seven books in this complete collection
- B9794 Simple Qigong Exercises for Health ~ NEW~! (autographed) $
- B9121 The Root of Chinese Qigong $
- B9169 Qigong Meditation Embryonic Breathing $
- B9190 Qigong Meditation Small Circulation $
- B9091 Qigong the Secret of Youth $
- B9138 Qigong Grand Circulation $
- B9374 Dao De Jing: A Qigong Interpretation $
This Qigong Hardcover Collection contains Master Yang's wisdom refined after decades of training, study and practice, providing you an essential library you'll refer to repeatedly during your lifetime of Qigong and Meditation practice.