Shaolin Long Fist DVD Bundle
by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Nicholas C. YangShaolin Long Fist Kung Fu is the primary style of the renown Nanjing Central Guoshu Institute. This organization is responsible for preserving the Shaolin arts after the fall of the Shaolin Temple in 1927. Shaolin Long Fist is a diverse style consisting of the best techniques of the Shaolin arts combined in a spirit of cooperation by the leading masters of the early nineteenth century. This bundle collection brings a systematic approach for learning many of the barehand sequences the way they were taught long ago. Truly and one of a kind collection by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming and his son Nicholas Yang. Bundle contains 4 DVDs.
Only 4 unit(s) left.
Skill Level: 1 2 3
DVD: Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu Basic Sequences by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Learn 3 basic sequences of Shaolin Kung Fu with nearly 200 martial applications, and over an hour of DVD-only extra content including a stretching and warming up section, and the history of Shaolin Kung Fu.
- Lian Bu Quan (Six Unifications Sequence)
- Gong Li Quan (Power Sequence)
- Tan Tui (known as "Spring Legs")
DVD: Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu Intermediate Sequences by Nicholas C. Yang
4 intermediate-level Shaolin Long Fist kung fu sequences & their martial applications. Dr. Yang discusses each sequence. 2-DVD Set.
- Yi Lu Mai Fu, the first Ways of Ambush
- Er Lu Mai Fu, the second Ways of Ambush
- Shi Zi Tang builds on earlier sequences
- Xiao Hu Yan is a challenging and exciting sequence
DVD: Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu Advanced Sequences Part One by Nicholas C. Yang
Advanced kung fu sequences San Lu Pao and Taizu Changquan build upon skills learned from intermediate training. 8 hours on 2 DVDs.
- San Lu Pao means "Three Ways of Running.”
- Taizu Chuangquan was created by Emperor Taizu in the Song Dynasty
DVD: Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu Advanced Sequences Part Two by Nicholas Yang
Advanced kung fu sequences San Lu Cha Quan and Si Lu Ben Za build upon skills learned from intermediate training. 8 hours on 2 DVDs.
- Si Lu Cha Quan means “Fourth Way of Cha’s Fist.”
- Si Lu Ben Za means “Four Way of Running and Smashing.”