Healer Within Medical Qigong
Release Your Body's Own Medicine through Movement, Massage, Meditation, and Breath
Activate your natural powers for healing, endurance, and longevity with pioneering author Roger Jahnke, O.M.D., a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and co-founder of the National Qigong Association (NQA). Dr. Jahnke has dedicated his entire professional life to sharing powerful ancient healing traditions.
For over 40 years, Dr. Jahnke has taught a simple four-part daily practice self-healing program to thousands of people worldwide. This program includes
• Gentle qigong exercises
• Acupressure ‘self-massage’ methods
• Health-giving breathing practices
• Relaxation and meditation methods to calm and focus the mind
You will learn to release your body’s own healing power with Dr. Jahnke’s expertly guided step-by-step instruction. These simple yet powerful self-healing methods are easily adaptable to various lifestyles, many can be practiced almost anywhere—in a car, standing in a line, sitting in a chair, walking, and even on a bed.
Self-care is made easy with Dr. Jahnke’s guidance
• Feel better right away and enjoy long-term health improvement
• Select short or longer techniques for a personalized daily routine
• Experience powerful results from effective exercises, self-massage, and meditation techniques
Dr. Janke also includes a fascinating explanation of our qi (energy) physiology. He uses detailed animations of the body’s interrelated systems and circulations, bringing to life what happens inside each of us every time we move or breathe.
"Practical and inspiring." — Deepak Chopra, M.D
This program is IIQTC Level 1 Required Curriculum