Tai Chi Fit for CANCER Prevention & Recovery
Improve Your Health with Gentle Tai Chi
Whether you hope to prevent cancer, are facing a current diagnosis, or are in recovery after treatment, exercise is known to be a crucial factor in your improved health. Higher physical activity is linked to lower cancer risk, and studies show strong evidence that exercise is a vital component for your ongoing wellbeing.
The mind/body aspect of tai chi, with its soothing and gentle movements are an ideal form of exercise that also helps raise your spirit, improve your mood and develop a positive mental attitude. Tai chi can be easily adapted for anyone, whether sitting, in bed, or recovering from surgery.
Exercising several times a week may help balance the chemistry of the body, reduce inflammation, and improve your metabolism. This short tai chi fit workout has nothing to memorize; just do what you see on screen and enjoy your practice.
David-Dorian Ross leads an easy class to help you:
- Balance the hormones and growth factors associated with some cancer development and progression.
- Prevent high blood levels of insulin, which has been linked to cancer.
- Reduce inflammation, which is related to many diseases.
- Improve immune system function and response time.
- Improve your metabolism and digestion, reducing your exposure to possible carcinogens.
- Lose weight and feel great!
Harvard medical school says: “Tai chi is often described as meditation in motion, but it might well be called medication in motion." Just follow along, breathe deeply and keep smiling!