Home >> Publishing >> DVD
WATCH VIDEO TRAILER
Tai Chi Pushing Hands DVD 1
by Dr. Yang, Jwing-MingPushing Hands is a vital part of your taijiquan training. This program lays the foundation for serious practice of this ancient art, including lessons on 'emitting power' and 'silk reeling', or yin/yang symbol hands. DVD 2 also available.
This item is eligible for free shipping (Conditions apply).
October 1, 2005
Run time: 180 min
Number of discs:
Skill Level: 1 2 3
Pushing Hands trains you to develop sensitive feeling, or “Listening Jin” to sense to your opponent’s intention, understand their Jin (power), neutralize it, and then counterattack. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming clearly instructs the finer details of step-by-step Pushing Hands training, and with an emphasis on understanding the emitting of Jin and its applications. Techniques are taught solo and with a partner, from the most basic to advanced.
- Structure of Pushing Hands
- Basic Taiji Symbol Sticking Hands
- Solo Single Pushing Hands
- Partner Single Pushing Hands
- Partner Double Pushing Hands
- Basic Yin/Yang Taiji Ball Qigong
- Three Basic Jins
- Moving Taiji Symbol Sticking Hands
- International Stationary Double Pushing Hand Routine
- International Moving Double Pushing Hand Routine
SPECIAL FEATURES: Over 50 Scene Selections • Narration: English,French • Multi –Language Menus & Subtitles: English, French