YoQi: Qigong Flow for Stress & Anxiety Relief
The “YoQi: Qigong Flow for Stress and Anxiety Relief” movements empower you to transform stress and anxiety back into vitality when you need it most. YoQi master instructor Marisa Cranfill teaches you how to use special sound vibrations and breathing with tension and release exercises to clear pent up emotional stress on both the physical and energetic levels. The routine ends with gentle, flowing movements to smooth the Qi (energy) and reharmonize the nervous system to a state of relaxation and inner peace.
Many people function in a stressed state; some people can even thrive in it. But chronic stress and anxiety are different matters. Both anxiety and stress have a biological impact on the nervous system, the Heart, Kidneys, Liver and Spleen that can lead to serious issues like insomnia, nervous disorders, digestive issues and panic attacks. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, anxiety is understood as disturbance of the Heart spirit (Shen). Anxiety is an intense level of stress that is “embodied fear”. So how do we transform fear into love?
You will learn
- To release stress, pent up tension, fear, and anxiety with a practical qigong routine.
- To become aware of the state of your stress level, which gives you more power to transform it.
- To use the Six Healing Sounds with flowing movements to gradually feel relief.
- To clear the negative beliefs and acquired thoughts so you can tap into the effortless flow of the present moment.
- How to calm your emotions so you can make balanced rational decisions that serve your highest good.
This video contains a shorter form (28 min) you can use when you have less time or energy to practice, and the complete long form (43 min).