To view the streaming videos, the player requires:
Requires Chrome 65+, Edge 16+, Firefox 60+, Internet Explorer 11+, or Safari 10+ or newer.
Mobile Devices and Tablets:
Requires Android 4.4+ or iOS 11+ or newer. Chrome 63+ or Safari 10+ or newer.
Breath Medicine (Streaming)
Code: S9435Duration: 100 min
Exhale your stress
Breathing well is a problem for so many. In this easy-to-follow program, pioneering author Roger Jahnke, O.M.D., teaches you to breathe to your full potential. A doctor of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and co-founder of the National Qigong Association (NQA), Dr. Jahnke has dedicated his entire professional life to sharing powerful ancient healing traditions.
For over 40 years, Dr. Jahnke has taught healthy breathing exercises to thousands of people worldwide. In this home version, he leads you through a systematic way to improve your breath, offering current medical insights along the way. Techniques include
• Conscious breath to gain intentional control over your breathing
• Maximizing breath to increase your lung capacity and oxygenation
• Elixir breath to give you more energy (qi) and boost your immunity
• Ultra breath to develop your resilience and expand your energy further
• Symphony of breath to blend the techniques and refine your breathing skills
With intentional use of the brain and lungs to modify the breath, you will:
• Absorb more oxygen into the blood
• Activate the immune system
• Soothe and calms the autonomic nervous system
• Shift the production of health-inducing neurotransmitters
• Regulate brain and heart coordination
• Accelerate internal cleansing through increased lymph propulsion
• And sustain your DNA's capacity to replicate healthy cells
However, this only happens when your breath is engaged consciously.
Using these methods will activate a strong beneficial effect on your neurochemistry, enhancing internal mechanisms that support self-healing, restoration, creativity, productivity, and inner peace.
Watching Streaming Videos on Your Account
Watch all your streaming videos by logging into your YMAA account. Your video library is located at the "My Videos" section.
Streaming videos require a constant internet connection. Your streaming video is returnable if you are not satisfied. Downloading videos is not available at this time.
The video player will automatically detect your Chromecast or AppleTV if it is connected to your TV—so you can watch the videos on your TV. The videos will play at the highest quality possible depending your internet connection. The better your connection, the better the quality of the video will be.
To watch the videos on your TV using Chromecast find and click on the button . To watch through your Apple TV via Airplay find and click on the button .
Please email [email protected] with questions, feedback, or let us know the next streaming video titles you’d like to see.
You may find more information about on the streaming videos FAQ page.