Bagua Deer HornsBagua Deer Horn Knives combine grace and fluidity with precision. This is an excellent training tool for anyone looking to refine their skills.
International shipping is NOT available.
Bagua Deer Horn Knives combine grace and fluidity with precision. This is an excellent training tool for anyone looking to refine their skills.
Set of two Deer Horn Knives, also known as Deer Horn Swords. Deer Horns are one of the unique weapons of Chinese martial arts. They are practiced in the style of Bagua Zhang (Eight Trigrams Palms), which is a major internal kung fu style akin to Tai Chi and Xingyi. Bagua is based on soft, circular movements, constantly changing so as to keep the opponent at a disadvantage.
We've carefully selected these Deer Horns for daily use because they are well built, have good balance, and are affordably priced.
- The handle has a good grip, and is wrapped for comfort
- The deer horns are made of stainless steel with dull edges
- Overall length is 12"
- Sold as a pair
We rate these deer horns as a good choice for every day training. Get yours today and enjoy years of use.
Deer Horn care TIPS
- When you show your deer horns to someone who knows nothing about it, be sure to tell the person what to do before handing it to them. This will protect your deer horns and will prevent injury.
- Never lay your deer horns on the ground. It may absorb moisture (bad), and somebody may step on it (really bad).
- Never touch the metal with your bare hand. The sweat can accelerate corrosion.
- Always keep the deer horns sheathed when not in use.
- Regularly apply a light coat of metal grease or oil to the deer horns.