Black Stealth SaiThe sai is mainly used for defense. Legend has it that the sai was originally used as a hairpin, and later derived into a dagger like very short armament. Designed for very close fighting, the sai does have some offensive stabbing and striking techniques.
Only 4 unit(s) left.
International shipping is NOT available.
Skill Level: 1 2 3
The Sai is mainly used defensively for trapping, blocking, and striking. The sai are related to Shaolin White Crane kung fu and can also be traced back to Okinawa and other Asian countries.
We have carefully selected this sai because it is well built, has good balance, and is affordably priced. This sai is ideal for kung fu training.
- The handle is solid, and has a good grip
- The sai is made of black-painted stainless steel with an octagonal handle
- Overall length is 18"
- Sold as a pair
We rate this sai as a good choice for every day training. Get one today and enjoy years of use.
Sai care TIPS
- When you show your sai to someone who knows nothing about it, be sure to tell the person what to do before handing it to them. This will protect your sai and will prevent injury.
- Never lay your sai on the ground. It may absorb moisture (bad), and somebody may step on it (really bad).
- Never touch the metal with your bare hand. The sweat can accelerate corrosion.
- Always keep the sai sheathed when not in use.
- After use, apply a light coat of metal grease or oil to the sai.